Thursday, January 28, 2010

Changes

I've been on Weight Watchers now for just under a week (tomorrow is a week and my first weigh in) and I find the changes I am feeling already incredible. I am sure that some of it is in my head, but I do feel physically different. I noticed my appetite has changed. I am finding it difficult to eat all my points because I am getting full faster. I went to Applebee's for lunch yesterday and had a treat of a dessert shooter (I thought I'd be okay since I hadn't used any of my flex points yet) and I was so full. In the past, I would order 3 of those just for myself. The body is an amazing thing and it adapts to quickly to any situation. I am emotionally better as well and I am keeping up with my other goal. I did my make up this morning and, if I do say so myself, I look quite nice. I feel for the first time in my many weight loss attempts like I can actually do this. I feel like this is my chance and if I don't grab it now, I never may. I hope I can keep up this energy throughout this challenge. I know it's not all going to be great weeks, but if I can average 2 pounds per week, I will be so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment